Do not play on Google Chrome, use Firefox instead. The game suffers from extreme lag on Chrome, and I am looking into why. Firefox should work to play the game in the meantime.
Genesis is a 2D top-down strategy/sandbox game, taking place on a rocky and inhospitable early planet. You can terraform the surface, creating dozens of different biomes and climates. You can also customize the alien creatures that inhabit the world in an editor similar to The Sims, making them suitable for different conditions. The future of this fledgling planet is yours in Genesis, the ultimate god game!
I tried to make this game as intuitive as possible, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. This game is in development, this is not the final version.
- Claire de Lune by Claude Debussy
- Death of Ase by Edvard Grieg
- Die Moldau by Bedrich Smetana
- Gnossienne by Erik Satie
- Gymnopedie by Erik Satie
- Jupiter Bringer of Jollity by Gustav Holst
- Passepied by Claude Debussy
- Pavane by Gabriel Faure
- Piano Concerto In A Minor by Edvard Grieg
- Reverie by Claude Debussy
- Salvator Mundi by Thomas Tallis
- Sicilienne by Gabriel Faure
- Standchen by Franz Schubert
- Une Barque sur L'Ocean by Maurice Ravel
- Waltz No. 2 by Dmitri Shostakovich